Your right to privacy are fundamental. Appsposure (referred to below as “we” or “us”, “Appsposure”, “appsposure.com”) recognise when you choose to provide us any information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with a better service. This is main reason because we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information.
By using this website, you give your consent of processing any personal data you submit in the manner and for the purposes described below.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) of general Privacy Agreement currently working in mutual agreement in each modern nation, the data controller is represented by Appsposure.
Information that we may collect by you We may collect and process the following data :
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website/services and the fulfillment of your order; When making a purchase with Appsposure, we will collect your contact information, which includes name, address, email address and phone number, as well as payment information.
- When you visit Appsposure.com you may decide to leave your email to access some of our exclusive content such as the App Grader. In each case, we may use this email to send you updates regarding our latest blog posts or other relevant marketing material that we feel you may be interested in. You can adjust your email preferences and/or unsubscribe from certain communications at any time via the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Other information to help us provide you with improved services.
- Information about method of payment.
Use of data We use information about you in the following ways:
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us.
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the website and services.
- To provide customer care.
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis useful to our business.
- To notify you about any changes to our website and services.
- To provide you any useful information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Diclosure of data We may disclose some of your personal information to third parties with following methods/techniques:
- Any cardholder who has purchased services on your behalf.
- Any employees, agents or service providers of Appsposure to deal with any accounts or to deliver specific services to you.
- Any associated company who are our business partners and/or with whom we work.
- In case of selling or buying any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, subject to their entering into appropriate confidentiality undertakings.
- If Appsposure or substantially any of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or duty; or to protect rights, properties, or safety of Appsposure, our customers, or others. We will never exchange any type of information provided by you with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and dispute policies.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information while using this web site, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information will not identify you. it relates to:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access the web site.
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer/Mozilla/Chrome/others) and operating system (Windows, UNIX, Mac OS X, Linux) you use.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages you visit.
- The address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable). We use this information to make each visit more rewarding, and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who visit us in this way.
Storage of Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Credit card numbers are used for processing payment only and are not retained for marketing purposes.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Appsposure may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. Any information You supply on such sites will not be within our control.
Personal Information Updates
You must maintain the accuracy of your information and ensure all your details, including but not limited to, name, address, title, phone number, e-mail address and payment details are kept up to date at all times. You must do this by updating your personal details within your Appsposure account.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by e-mailing us at email@example.com
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.